How to get Peacock to My TV through Peacocktv.com/tv
Peacocktv.com/tv Activate Peacock is an American streaming service that is over-the-top and managed and operated through the Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal which is a subsidiary of Comcast. The headquarters of the company is in 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York City, New York, United States. The name is a reference to the NBC logo The service launched on the 15th of July in 2020. The service is primarily a showcase of content coming from NBCUniversal studios as well as third-party content providers, such as films and news programming, as well as sports and TV series.
Peacock is a service that’s free. Peacock service is offered in an ad-supported, free version that has limited content. In addition, the premium tiers have an expanded library of content as well as access to more WWE Network and NBC Sports content. To turn on Peacock TV: first, of first, download and then install the Peacock app to your mobile device. Then, go to peacocktv.com/tv with a browser using a smartphone or computer. Copy the activation code of 6 digits that appears the code on your mobile device. After that, enter your Peacock TV activation code into your web browser. Enjoy streaming Peacock TV!
This article will guide you through activating Peacocktv.com/tv On Roku, Amazon Fire TV, LG Smart TV, and Apple TV.
Table of Contents
Follow the steps below from this article to enable it…
How Much Peacock TV Should Cost You?
Peacocktv.com/tv is available for no cost. It has over 13,000 hours worth of amazing content. However, you must endure advertisements. The free plan gives you the first season of “The Office”, Spanish-language shows on Telemundo daily sports and news, and much many more.
If you’re not a fan of the idea of having to watch ads, consider upgrading your subscription to eliminate these. Peacock Premium costs $4.99 and offers an impressive 20,000 hours of content. Cox and Comcast subscribers need not shell out a dime to view Peacock Premium. Peacock Premium without ads is available for 10 dollars per month.
It is the Peacock Premium Plus package is priced at $9.99per month. It includes everything included in Premium, with none of the advertisements.
Take advantage of Peacock on Roku for free and watch all your favorite movies and TV shows on the large TV screen. It is possible to change up to Peacock Premium Plus or Peacock Premium for the best viewing experience.
How to Activate Peacocktv.com/tv on Apple TV?
Follow the steps below to turn on Peacock TV on your Apple TV:
- To begin, you must start the app store, and look for the peacock application there.
- Then you’ll see the app peacockTV as a result, so download this to your Apple TV.
- Then, open the peacock TV app, and then log into the peacock application.
- If your account is already in place then there is no need to sign up. Instead, you can choose to activate your peacock TV using an activation code for peacock TV.
- Now you have the peacock TV activation code, so please visit pecocktv.com/activate and enter the code.
- Then click the Continue button.
- The process is completed now.
You can stream peacock TV shows through Apple TV.
How To Get Peacocktv.com/tv On LG Smart TV
- Click here to sign up for Peacock TV.
- After you have signed for an account, click”Home” from the LG Smart TV remote.
- Go to your LG Content Store and select apps.
- Make sure you highlight your Peacock app tile, then press Enter on the remote.
- Choose Install to include Peacock on the LG Smart TV.
- After installation, log in using credentials from your Peacock credentials to access to stream Peacock films, shows, or live streams.
- If you’re not keen to write all of your personal information in the remote, then you can opt to utilize an activation code to enable Peacock TV.
- How to connect, Sign-in and activate Peacock TV with Amazon Fire TV?
- These steps will help you navigate the steps to set your Peacock to Your Fire TV.
- It is the first thing to do looking to find an app called the Peacock TV channel app on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Click the Install button and install the program.
- If you don’t have an account then open your Peacock TV app you just installed and signed in using your Peacock TV credentials (create one by going to peacocktv.com).
- Visit peacocktv.com/activate on a web browser and type in the 6-digit activation code shown on your TV.
- When you’ve entered your code click to continue. The peacock TV application will load and you’ll be able to play it with the Amazon Fire TV again.
How to Activate Peacocktv.com/tv on Roku?
Follow the steps below to enable Peacock TV on Roku.
- The first step is to need to add a peacock television by clicking the button to add channels in the Roku Channel Store.
- Then, you can start the channel on TV peacock.
- Complete the login process now.
- You will need to sign in using an activation code.
- Scanning the barcode using your phone.
- Next, visit the peacocktv.com/activate site.
- It will ask for an activation code for the Peacock TV.
- Input the activation number in the required field, and then access the peacock TV on your Roku.
How to Watch Peacock TV on iPhone and Android?
- Unlock your device and download the application on “App Store” or “Play Store”.
- Open the app and enter the login credentials such as username and password to sign in.
- You’re all set.
- Stick to the activation guide and activate Peacock your device on the authorized page peacocktv.com/activate.
Is it possible to install the peacock app for my Sanyo TV?
Here’s a list with a complete list of devices and platforms that are supported by Peacock.
- Web Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari
- Roku: Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku TV, and Smart Soundbar, Roku Premiere/ Premiere+, Roku Express/ Express+, and Roku Ultra/ Ultra LT
- LG Smart TV LG WebOS 3.5 or higher
- Apple TV: 4th-generation
- PlayStation: 4 & 5
- Android TV: Android TV-Smart TVs (Sony Bravia, set-top boxes, etc.)
- Amazon: Fire TV and Fire Tablet
- Samsung Smart TV Models 2017 and models to follow.
- Vizio TV Models for 2016 and newer models
- Xbox: One, Series X, and Series S
I hope I can provide all the necessary information in this guide to provide the answer to your queries such as “how do I get Peacock on my TV”, “does Roku have Peacock TV”, “Peacock TV activate device” and so on.